Built 1,400 meters above sea level on the western escarpment of the huge Rift Valley, the Hotel overlooks the glassy lake of the Manyara National Park, home to countless colonies of pink flamingos, pelicans, and thousands of other birds, set 130 km from Arusha town. , There is an airstrip nearby. This is a moderately priced property and one of the first to be built in Manyara area.
NUMBER OF ROOMS & DESCRIPTION:
Lake Manyara Hotel offers 87 standard rooms, 3 family rooms, 8 deluxe rooms and 2 suites, all of which overlook the Lake Manyara National Park or the Hotel gardens.
GENERAL INFO ON ALL ROOMS:
- • En-suite bathrooms with shower attachments
- • Wake-up calls on request
- • Third bed available on request
- • Limited baby cots available on request
- • Mosquito nets
- • Serviced by housekeeping daily
BARS AND RESTAURANTS:
- • There is one bar open daily in the main lounge area
- • The restaurant provides three meals daily, although varied options, such as bush dinners, are available dependent on occupancy
- • Menus are varied between buffets and a la carte depending on occupancy
OTHER FACILITIES & SERVICES:
24 hour reception. Mailing Service, Currency exchange facilities, Fax and telephone, Major credit cards accepted, Game activities, TV lounge with selected, DSTV, Nature walks and hikes, 24 hour security, Outdoor chess, Laundry facilities, Safes at reception, Cellphone reception, Nurse available for medical assistance, Airstrip nearby for domestic airlines, Bird Watching, Swimming Pool, and Babysitting by prior arrangement.