Relaxation tops the agenda, from the large pool where you can take a dip-in the crystal clear waters to the differently themed bars where you can take a long, cool swig of your favourite drink. Kids who need a break from their parents are also catered for at the Sunshine Kids Club, which provides non-stop adventure and activities.
Overlooking the lndian Ocean on 200 meters frontage on Kikambala Beach 28km North of Mombasa City, 32 Km from Moi International Airport and 15km from Vipingo Air Strip.
Accommodation Total – 99 Sea View Rooms
The room range selection as highlighted on the right includes the following amenities : bath/shower, aircondition, queen and single beds, hairdryer, telephone, safe, satellite television, mini-fridge, tea/coffee making facilities and a private balcony.
For those customers who wish to mix business with pleasure, ample services have been laid on. What’s more…there are conference facilities for up to 300 people.
Standard: 63 units, ground through fourth floor with a sea view.
Deluxe: 35 units, ground through fourth floor which are larger in size and sea facing.
Royal Suite: 1 unit, third floor, with lounge, two bedrooms three balconies.
Weddings in Paradise
- Services of a personal wedding co-coordinator
- Wedding Announcement
- Adorned Wedding Site
- Free upgrade to a deluxe room subject to availability
- Decorated Room Entrance
- Fruits/Flowers/Bottle of Wine in Room
- Tree Dedication
- Best Man/Maid of Honour or Witness (if required)
- Wedding Reception with Sparkling Wines & Hors D’Oeuvres
- Flower Bouquet & Buttonhole flowers
- Wedding Cake
- Honeymoon Candle lit Dinner for Bride and Groom
- Continental Breakfast in Bed (Morning after Wedding)
- “Just Married” T– Shirts
- 36 Exposure Wedding photographs
- Transfers to and from registrar’s offices
- Registrar’s allowance
- Marriage certificate
*Prices of packages available on request